By - Suspicious-Silver256
I have only one. A cure for my diseases.
I’m sorry to hear that but at least we’re redditing all together one day at a time :)
1. Billion dollars in my name
2. Parents’ health is optimised and they live out a good elderly life
3. Siblings live the best lives they possibly could
Family first always I respect it
Why is 1. not "I live the best live I possibly could"?
oh yeah true. Well I’ve already written it down not gonna change it
A billion mmigtkhwa dollars might not be worth a lot tho.
Wish 1 would be to become immortal and indestructible.
Wish 2 would be to have every imaginable super power and full control of it all.
Wish 3 would be to be able to end my own life of I choose to.
I would essentially become God.
Next update might patch that but solid and op af
This is basically my wish too!
Wish 1: Everyone else gets what you just wished for.
Wish 2: Your powers get taken away.
Wish 3: A sandwich.
Enchiladas, some money, and a nice pair of boobs to look at
Honestly, valid af
I'm not sure the market for man boobs is there.
You could.... wish for that?
I'm not sure that I want there to be a market for man boobs.
Make it specific to your exquisite pair of macho bresticalos?
Only if I can make enough to quit my job.
My guy.. You can wish for that! But be careful, Genies can be treacherous creatures
1. I wish to be healthy
2. I wish you wouldnt fuck me over with your genie trickery
3 well fuck, take it all back
This made me cackle. But hey wishing for better health is a big one definitely on my list as well
The man did his research
Some superpower that allows me to telepathically influence other people and objects, immortality(with an exit plan), and lastly the ability to travel to any time.
Time travel would be awesome just don’t run into your past or future self
Immortality, infinite youth and a 15 inch dick
Last wish had to be said by someone but respect
lmao the last wish
I didn’t specify anything but I guess I’ll let it slide. GG’s
3 more inches, 6 figures, and a big house in the middle of nowhere
3 more inches? What do you mean by that? *druski voice*
Well…..4 would be excessive
1. I can stop time
2. I would wish to be smarter and more attractive
3. An infinite pizza box, like i would take a pizza out of the box and another will regenerate in its place and it never spoils or goes cold
Infinite pizza box is creative I like that
You definitely are smart with your third wish
I'll wish to : be able to make a wish at anytime, unlimited.
Perfect in one
That's easily the best kind of wish one could ever make, as far as I'm concerned.
Pointer finger shoots slushy
Middle finger shoots vodka
Pinky shoots soy sauce
Massive reduction in population
My own wealthy as island country
Minimum qualification and age restrictions for politicians
Can’t go wrong with some natural selection
50 billion bucks, cure for T1D and epilepsy.
My mom has epilepsy and my nephew has T1D so it made me so happy seeing this comment. I too wish there were cures
My wife is epileptic, and my 12-year-old daughter is epileptic,my daughter is also a type one diabetic she was diagnosed with epilepsy and type one diabetes at eight years old.
Wow it’s crazy the way life works but take good care of them idk how serious it is for them but they have a good father looking out for them. My moms epilepsy isn’t that serious but she does take medication at times because her tongue goes numb.
My wife is on Keppra which has been doing pretty good the last seizure she had was probably over a year ago knock on wood. my daughter however seems to have quite a few she just had a seizure in the store the other day Scary combination having seizure and type one diabetes
1. Be Thanos
2. Have all the infinity stones
3. Have the finest finger snap of all time
I was expecting a marvel themed answer and this is just too powerful may mercy never grant you those wishes as you’d be the most powerful thing on Earth
1. Unlimited amount of granted wishes
2. Automatic "undo", rewinding time retaining knowledge if I'm unexpectedly in a situation where I can't make a wish (for example, unconscious and trapped for eternity)
Then all the usual ones: End of global ignorance, superpowers, etc
1. All the money I could ever use.
2. A delicious meal.
3. For my wife and kids to be happy.
I want you OP. Three times.
Your wish is my command
I wish I had my own place, I wish my current place was left perfect for the next person , I wish I could begin transition
Save the persons sibling who died in r/teenagers that I just saw x3
That’s very thoughtful and after seeing that post, I would also like to add that to my wish list
I don’t want to get in trouble but if anyone wants to show support it was u/LordJyrik
IDDQD, IDKFA and IDCLIP
A machine that breaks the law of entropy, a machine that can capture carbon from the air, and the ability to reproduce those machines.
When a man of science makes a wish.
1. Magic purse that that produces ANYTHING I can imagine (money, magical elixirs etc.) and the bag only works for me.
2. Perfectly healthy strong flawless body for the rest of my life.
3. Fluent in every single language that has ever existed.
Wish 3 includes non-human languages, I'd assume? owo
Now that you mention it, yeah definitely will be speaking to the animals and aliens as well!
I'd only need one wish: The ability to make an unlimited number of wishes.
1. Winning millions of dollars in a lottery.
2. Perfect health for everyone I hold dear.
3. Spiderman powers.
1. Send me back in time to November 24th 2021 with no repercussions to the time-space continuum etc.
2. A legit win on the lottery.
3. Get rid of my asthma.
1. That my kids grow up and live happy, healthy and successful long lives
2. That I get to live long and healthy enough to see my kids grow up and be happy
3. Money. Lots of it.
1. an unlimited amount of wishes
2. a girlfriend
3. 1 billion dollars
A time machine, stay the same weight no matter what I eat, answers.
2/ Been able to keep information in mind without effort
3/ even if I don't understand how or why, the ability to know exactly what to do, say or give to someone in order to cure/help them.